When people are young, they often act in the most innocent ways. Some become forgotten as the harsh realities of maturity overshadow them. Others pave the route to adulthood and greatly affect the person. Bo Burnham’s passion for humor and sarcasm was first sparked by the latter. Let’s know about Bo Burnham Net Worth, Age, Height, GF & Family.
Burnham is a well-regarded comedian known for fusing music and sarcasm. He was at one point a record deal with Comedy Central’s music division and has written, directed, and participated in several stand-up events for the network.
Unapologetic might be a good way to describe Burnham’s stand-up comedy. Throughout his shows, he doesn’t hold back while discussing any subject. He has frequently been into difficulties for his propensity to openly criticize politics, religion, and homosexuality. Read about Charli D’Amelio Net Worth, well-known for her viral videos on TikTok and as a dancer.
|Full Name:||Robert Pickering Burnham|
|Popular Name:||Bo Burnham|
|Birth Date:||August 21, 1990|
|Parents:||Scott Burnham, Patricia Burnham|
|Siblings:||Pete Burnham, Samm Burnham|
|Birth Place:||Hamilton, Massachusetts|
|Education:||St. John’s Prep School, Tisch School of Arts.|
|Net Worth:||$4 million|
|Source of Wealth:||Comedy, Music, Song-Writing, Acting.|
Bo Burnham Age
Burnham’s parents gave him birth on August 21, 1990, and now he is 32 years old.
Bo Burnham Zodiac Sign
Bo Burnham is under the sign of Leo.
Bo Burnham Height
Bo Burnham is a tall and slim man, standing at 6 feet 5 inches (1.96 meters) tall. Burnham has curly brown hair and hazel eyes. He often sports a beard or facial hair but has also been seen clean-shaven. Burnham is known for his unique sense of style, often wearing suits or other formal attire during his comedy performances. However, he has also been seen wearing casual clothing in public appearances and interviews.
|Height (approx)||in centimeters: 198 cmin meters: 1.98 min feet inches: 6’ 5”|
|Weight (approx)||in centimeters: 198 cm in meters: 1.98 min feet inches: 6’ 5”|
|Eye Colour||Blistering Blue|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
Know about trending celebrity Mackenzie Ziegler.
Bo Burnham attended an all-boys Catholic high school called St. John’s Preparatory School in Danvers, Massachusetts. After graduating from high school, he received a full scholarship to study at New York University’s Tisch School of the Arts. Burnham studied experimental theater but dropped out after just one year to pursue his career in comedy and music.
While Burnham did not complete his college education, his time at Tisch School of the Arts gave him the opportunity to develop his skills as a performer and hone his craft. In interviews, Burnham has discussed how his experience at Tisch helped him develop his unique style of humor and comedy, which has become a hallmark of his career.
Bo Burnham Family
Burnham is the youngest of three children in his family, with an older sister and an older brother. Burnham’s mother, Patricia, was a nurse, and his father, Scott Burnham, was a construction company owner.
An episode of This American Life from 2014 featured a segment about his mother’s work. Both of his older siblings, Pete and Samm, who are employed by their father’s construction business, are Samm’s age.
In his comedy, Burnham often jokes about his family, including his parents and siblings. However, he has also spoken about his family in a more serious tone, discussing their support for his career and their influence on his life.
Overall, while Burnham has not shared too much about his family in public, he has acknowledged their importance in his life and career, both as a source of inspiration and as a source of comedic material.
Bo Burnham GF
Although it’s unclear how Scafaria and Burnham first connected, the two have been pals since 2011, when they started exchanging tweets. They started dating sometime in 2013, and Burnham referred to Scafaria as his “girlfriend of five years” in 2018. They haven’t specified their precise anniversary date, though.
In 2013, Scafaria uploaded a photo of Burnham during a reading for his book Egghead: Or, You Can’t Live on Ideas Alone, and the couple started to post on one other’s Instagram accounts. Scafaria seems to have gone to a few of Burnham’s performances that year.
After dating for a few years, Scafaria and Burnham eventually moved into their own house in Los Angeles, where they still reside with their dogs, Bruce and Ramona.
Bo Burnham net worth Information
Bo Burnham net worth is 6 Million as of 2023. He mostly makes money through his numerous musical endeavors, television, and film roles, and various other commercial operations.
Bo Burnham earns money in a variety of ways, including through social media platforms like Instagram and Youtube, where he has more than two million subscribers and more than 550 million video views combined. He earns over $2 million per year from Netflix and comedies. and movies in addition YouTube monetization increases Bo Burnham net worth’ by an average of $50,000 per month. Bo Burnham’s net worth was over $5 million USD as of 2023.
Bo Burnham Net worth Per Year
Burnham net worth is $600,000 Per Year.
Bo Burnham Career
Bo Burnham rose to fame through his YouTube channel, where he posted comedic songs and sketches. Here are some details about his career:
- Early Career: Bo Burnham started performing comedy at the age of 16 and gained popularity on YouTube with his funny and satirical songs. His first video, “My Whole Family,” was a huge hit, and he continued to post more videos that showcased his musical talents and comedic skills.
- Burnham released his first comedy special, “Bo Burnham: Words Words Words,” in 2010. It was a huge success and earned him critical acclaim. He went on to release several other specials, including “What.” in 2013, “Make Happy” in 2016, and “Inside” in 2021. His specials often blend comedy with music, poetry, and performance art
- .Music: Burnham is a talented musician and has released several albums, including “Bo Burnham” (2009), “Words Words Words” (2010), and “Make Happy” (2016). His music is often humorous and satirical, poking fun at popular culture and societal norms.
- Acting: Burnham has also acted in several films and TV shows, including the movie “The Big Sick” (2017) and the TV series “Parks and Recreation” (2013). He also created and starred in the TV show “Zach Stone Is Gonna Be Famous” (2013).
- Directing: Burnham has directed several comedy specials, including “Jerrod Carmichael: 8” (2017) and “Chris Rock: Tamborine” (2018). He also wrote and directed the film “Eighth Grade” (2018), which was critically acclaimed and earned him several awards and nominations.
- Read about Addison Rae Easterling who is an American social media star.
- Early Videos: Burnham’s first YouTube video, “My Whole Family,” went viral and helped him gain a large following. He continued to post videos of his comedic songs and sketches, which were often funny and satirical.
- Breakout Video: Burnham’s breakout video was “Bo Fo Sho,” which he posted in 2008. The video showcased his musical talents and comedic skills and received millions of views. The success of the video led to Burnham getting a record deal and launching his career as a comedian.
- Collaborations: Burnham collaborated with other YouTube creators, such as YouTuber Jenna Marbles, to create funny and entertaining videos. He also collaborated with other comedians and musicians, such as Sarah Silverman and T-Pain.
- Live Performances: Burnham used YouTube to promote his live performances and tours, posting videos of his shows and behind-the-scenes footage. He also interacted with his fans through social media, creating a strong community around his comedy and music.
- Continued Success: Burnham continued to post videos on YouTube throughout his career, including music videos and comedy sketches. He also used YouTube to promote his comedy specials and films.
Bo Burnham Songs
- “My Whole Family”
- “New Math”
- “Art is Dead”
- “Oh Bo”
- “Words Words Words”
- “From God’s Perspective”
- “Repeat Stuff”
- “Left Brain, Right Brain”
- “Can’t Handle This (Kanye Rant)”
- “Welcome to the Internet”
- “Bezos I”
- “White Woman’s Instagram”
Burnham stated in 2009 in reaction to criticism of his earlier work, “I try and write satire that’s well-intentioned. Yet they need to remain a secret. The comedy comes from the fact that it can’t be entirely obvious. His early work, which he later described as “shock-jock rude comedy done by a sixteen-year-old without any subtlety,” was something he started to express regret for as his career developed. I’m happy to serve as an example of someone who failed out loud publicly, in a certain way, and who, hopefully, was able to grow and move past that. He used the controversies surrounding his work to express concerns about the new concept of teenagers’ mistakes being immortalized on the internet during press for his film Eighth Grade in 2018. And I am concerned that children no longer have that freedom.
He discussed the unhelpful nature of his comedy in an interview with NPR, saying, “I have a lot of material from back then that I’m not proud of, that I think is disrespectful, and that I believe is not helpful.”With the song “Problematic” from his 2021 comedy special Inside, he expanded on this theme.